Trojan UVMAX Water Purification System
What is a UV System?
Ultraviolet systems can be used to sterilize and disinfect water supply’s that are typically considered unsafe.
UVMax is a leading developer of water treatment using environmentally friendly ultraviolet light. UvMax has the largest installed base of UV water systems in the world.
- No harmful chemical or bi-products added to your water
- Specially designed cap and lamp plug that prevents safety hazards
- Compact uv chamber delivers maximum water purification and can fit almost any place in your home.
- East operation, limited amount of maintenance and east to install
- Low initial and ongoing cost relative to other water purification methods.
How does a UV System work?
UV technology has been trusted as a safe, cost-effective way to purify water and eliminate harmful microorganisms. UV systems can destroy 99.99% of harmful microorganisms without adding chemicals or changing your water’s taste or odor.
UV has proven to be a quick, reliable and cost effective method of disinfecting water for both point of use and point of entry.
Ultraviolet is a safe, clean, easy-to-maintain method of assuring that water is free of bacteria. Most ultraviolet water treatment systems require only an annual change the bulb or filter. The UV disinfection process is a non-chemical method for destroying microorganisms by altering their genetic material, and rendering them unable to reproduce.
Trojan ultraviolet water treatment systems have been designed and tested against the most rigorous validation and testing methods in the water purification industry. The UVMAX family of UV water system offers all the protection you need in your drinking water and is offered in a wide variety of flow rate options best suited for your home or office.