Cartridge Filters and Housing
The internal valve-in-head allows both inlet and outlet ports to be simultaneously shut off with a half turn of the handle. This eliminates the need for external shut-off valves. Radial sealing O-rings and sealing surfaces are continuously cleaned each time the valve is used, ensuring leak-proof operation.
Valve-in-Head Filter Housings are available in both 10" and 20" lengths, and will accommodate a wide range of 2-3/8" to 2-7/8" diameter cartridges. The polypropylene caps feature a pressure-relief button on the inlet side to relieve pressure inside the housing when changing filter cartridges.
Clear Valve-In-Head Filter Housings offer on-site examination of flow, performance, and cartridge life. They are also ideal for a variety of applications.
Uses: R30 Sediment Cartridge or Pentek C1 Carbon Cartridge
The Viqua 3-Piece housing is premium water filter housing designed for residential and light commercial applications. The 3-piece configuration of this housing uses a separate collar to twist on to threads on the filter cap. This design greatly reduces wear and tear on the o-ring, decreasing stretching and the risk of o-ring leaks. The large collar is also much easier to remove than traditional designs making filter changes faster and easier.
Enhancing value even further, all 3-Piece housings come complete with a sturdy powder-coated mounting bracket kit and spanner wrench.
- unique threaded collar reduces o-ring stress and makes filter changes easier
- sturdy powder-coated mounting bracket and spanner wrench included
- convenient drain port at bottom of sump
- threaded port for installation of optional pressure gauge (not included)
- made in Italy with top quality reinforced polypropylene and SAN plastic
Uses: R30 BB Sediment Cartridge or GAC BB Carbon Cartridge
Pentek C1 Carbon Cartridge 2”
- Bad taste and odor
Pentek R30 Sediment Cartridge 2”
GAC BB Carbon Cartridge 6”
- Bad taste and odor
Pentek R30 BB Sediment Cartridge 6”
- Pentek R Series cartridges are manufactured from a durable, non-woven and reusable polyester fabric that is suitable for a wide range of filtration uses.
- Pentair Pentek GAC Series Cartridges effectively reduce unwanted tastes and odors, including chlorine taste & odor from your drinking water
- C Series cartridges offer an economical solution for all your general purpose water filtration needs. Constructed of a carbon-impregnated cellulose media, these dual-purpose cartridges filter out fine sediment particles and reduce unwanted taste, odor, and chlorine taste & odor from your tap water.